CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Belly Pics

I can tell I am nearing the end of the pregnancy. I am beginning to think each contraction is a reminder from Jack to post the belly pictures before he is born. So (finally) ... here they are!

(Just a side note, the number of weeks are how I'm being tracked by my doc. However, I really think I'm 2 weeks further along.)

Enjoy!



22 weeks










23 weeks










24 weeks











26 weeks (at my sister's wedding)












29 weeks












30 weeks









31 weeks
(So you can't see my belly in this picture, but this is Scott and I in Orlando. We went to Universal Studios where Scott pushed me in a wheelchair all day!)






32 weeks









33 weeks









34 weeks









35 weeks - HOT! I know! :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You look so great! Congrats on your pregnancy! Baby boys are the best! Enjoy every moment - it goes by sooo fast...

halie said...

Look at you...Hot Mama! :)

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

YOu look so cute! You could so do a mag cover in that bikini - HA! So...how was the shower??? Is Jack here yet??