CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

I Cut My Hair!!! Jenny McCarthy Style







Hi All - I cut my hair!!! I used Jenny McCarthy as my "inspiration" style. Let me know what you think. I posted a picture of me before, after (w/ Jack) and Jenny. Can you tell who is who??? Haha. There was almost 12 inches of hair which I plan on donating to Locks of Love. Anyways, things are going great for the Shepherds. Jack is a great baby. He's my little angel. I love him soooo much! Scott goes back to work tomorrow and I'll be home alone w/ Jack. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Matt said...

WOW! 12 inches! Locks of love is a great place to send it! Jack looks adorable and so do you! Keep the pics comin!

The Poth's said...

Hi Andrea! I just found your blog through Cindy's - Congratulations! Jack is adorable! I can't wait to watch him grow via blogger :o)

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Having Jack withdrawals. Where are my updated pics??

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

We totally need an update, evacuee!